69 Saxmundham Road, Aldeburgh
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Free Parking
- Does not allow Pets
- Close to Pub
- Close to Shop
- Open Fire/Woodburner
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Close to Beach
- Spacious detached property on a corner plot
- Enjoy the benefit of a 3-bedroom house albeit only two bedrooms are available for rental
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Private off-road parking for three cars
- Only a short walk to the beach, town centre and local supermarket(s)
- Newly landscaped in 2022, south facing enclosed garden with several furnished patio areas, gas BBQ, pleached trees and lawn area (please note NOT suitable for ball games)
- Enclosed Garden Pod a truly unique experience sitting in the garden, out of the wind and rain during the day or maybe looking at the stars with a glass of wine at night. New addition to the property for 2022.
- Lockable storage for sports equipment or two bicycles (padlock needed)
- Handheld umbrellas for use
- Selection of board games, cards, DVD’s, garden games &couple of Tennis racquets
- TV, DVD, Wi-Fi, HDMi cable (to connect to smart phone/laptops, note you will need a connector/adaptor HDMi/to your specific phone)
- Ideal for couples or small families
Furnished and equipped to a very high standard, this detached spacious (three-bedroom footprint) offering for rental two-bedroom holiday home is located on the Saxmundham Road and is only a short walk from the beach and town centre.
69 Saxmundham Road boasts two double bedrooms, a light and airy kitchen/dining area with bi-folding doors which lead out to several patios / garden area – an ideal spot for relaxing/alfresco dining. Or dine in the enclosed Garden Pod a truly unique experience sitting in the garden, out of the wind and rain during the day or maybe looking at the stars with a glass of wine at night. New addition to the property for 2022.
If you are looking for somewhere to stay that serves as an excellent base for exploring all the unique coastal towns, villages and hidden gems Suffolk has to offer, this is the place to be!
Two storey accommodation
Sitting Room: Comfortable seating area with a fireplace and woodburning stove, flatscreen TV, DVD, CD, Wi-Fi, HDMi Cable for hooking up laptops or smartphones (phone connector to HDMi required)
Kitchen/Dining Room: Open plan kitchen/dining area with dishwasher, washing machine, cooker range with integral halogen hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, coffee maker (Nespresso pods), lots of utensils and fully equipped for cooking, dining table with seating for eight guests
Den area: small sofa bed with TV/DVD, coat and footwear storage
Bathroom 1: with overhead rain shower, washbasin and WC
Bedroom 1: King size bed, bedside cabinets and lamps, hanging for clothes, hairdryer
Bedroom 2: Double bed, separate small dressing area, dressing table, hairdryer
Bathroom 2: Shower cubicle, washbasin and WC
- Luxury enclosed seated garden pod– new for 2022
- Rear and front enclosed gardens with multiple tables and chairs, settees, coffee tables and sun lounger and gas BBQ
- Rotary airer
- Heating and electricity included in the rental
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private off road parking for three cars
- Cots and highchairs available for a small hire charge, request on booking
- Additional fifth person possible using the sofa bed, there is an additional one off charge of £45 per night (must be requested at the time of making the reservation)
- No pets permitted
- No smoking property, including the Garden Pod
Distance to Beach – 0.6 mile
Nearest Supermarket – two hundred yards
Nearest Pub – three hundred yards
Nearest Restaurant – 0.6 mile
Nearest Train Station – 6 miles
Nearest Airports – 1hr 30 mins from Stansted Airport
1hr 10 mins from Norwich Airport
Bedroom 11 King Bed
Bedroom 21 Double Bed
We had a fantastic Christmas in your lovely warm house, much appreciated after a blowy walk!! The kitchen is so well stocked we certainly didn’t need all the crazy things we brought with us. Will definitely return.
Annie, Keith, Carole & Colin – December 2021
Our first stay in Aldeburgh and have thoroughly enjoyed it. The house is great, conveniently located and very comfortable. Great food at Regatta, L’Escargot Sur La Mer, Seafood Bar & Grill, Friday St Farm Shop and Smokery are absolutely amazing. Thanks for everything
M & F Rolls – September 2021
We have stayed in many different houses in Aldeburgh over the past 12 years and this is one of the best! Very spacious, well equipped and great location with the added bonus of parking. Southwold twice, Alde Market, Thorpeness Kitchen & boating lake, Framlingham Castle, Dennington Queen. Can’t wait to return! Thank you x
Helen & Matilda Otterburn – August 2021
Lovely week in this very spacious and comfortable house. The weather could have been kinder to us but we enjoyed Sutton Hoo & Minsmere. Good meals at the Lighthouse & Regatta. The house is extremely well equipped.
Mike & Barbara Thomas – July 2021
The house was just lovely and so well equipped especially in the kitchen. Comfortable living room too. Very nice bedrooms and lovely outdoor seating in a nice garden. Central location and just a ten minute walk from the centre. Would recommend this wonderful home. It was actually recommended to us by our friends and we had a wonderful holiday in a great location.
Liz D – July 2021
Great accommodation in such a good location. Added bonus of good weather and we saw quite a few of the delightful places nearby. Will recommend the house and Aldeburgh to all our friends.
Kevin & Liz Doyle – July 2021
Great location 15 minutes walk away from the high street and pebble beach. Everything needed in the house. Experienced a little and very minor-problem, which when reported was resolved in 2 hours. Great communications and service.
Glenn – May 2021
Great location with a little walk into Aldeburgh high street/beach. Kitchen very well equipped if you’re planning on eating in. Would definitely hire the house again.
Leanne Ellis – August 2020
The booking process and follow up with Aldeburgh Coastal Cottages was superb.. with very efficient staff who answer the phone and emails immediately. It was a nice surprise to discover that the property was detached as we thought perhaps the property was split into two. Very well equipped… literally home from home. Best we have come across. Numerous kitchen cupboards, large fridge freezer and a brilliant large cooker and hob! Very comfy beds..crisp white bedding and beautiful towels. Great black out curtains and blinds. Extremely quiet area…Not a sound at night from the bedrooms. There was road noise of course when sitting in the garden, which was large and well planted. It was great to dry our washing on the rotary airer in garden each day!
Very comfortable homely living room. Location of property is fabulous… we were hesitant about not being in Aldeburgh town Centre, but found it to be perfect… just a 5 minute drive to Thorpeness and Aldeburgh beaches and centres. Restaurants nearby.. Brudenell Hotel, The Dolphin and The Parrot were friendly with great food. Highlight of the holiday: Walberswick… not to be missed. Superb beach and Quay with ferry to Southwold . I would not hesitate to book with Aldeburgh Coastal Cottages. Great friendly, efficient service!
Julie Farrar – July 2020
Prices Per Week
Prices shown above are for a seven night stay. For a part week stay (up to four nights) the charge is 75% of the weekly rate.