Waterfront Cottage, Aldeburgh
- Sleeps 5
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Sea View
- Does not allow Pets
- Close to Pub
- Close to Shop
- Modern property in prime position close to restaurants and shops
- One minute walk to Aldeburgh beach
- 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Ideal for a beach side getaway
- Smart TV, DVD, Wi-Fi
Waterfront Cottage is a fantastically presented modern property in a prime position on King Street. The property is a delightful two-storey holiday cottage in the heart of Aldeburgh and is just a stones throw away from the beach. Recently refurbished and finished to a high standard, Waterfront Cottage has a beautifully vaulted living room which offers views of the beach, along with one King and one twin bedroom – ideal for a family getaway.
Two storey accommodation
Master bedroom: King bedroom with iPod docking station and radio
Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom
Family Bathroom: Bath with shower attachment, WC, washbasin
Kitchen: Oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, washing machine
Sitting Room/Dining Room: Open plan with sea views. Sitting area with smart TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi, dining facilities
Cloakroom: WC and washbasin
Bedroom 3: Single bedroom
- Waterfront Cottage enjoys a small patio garden which is access through bedroom 1. The patio garden benefits from a small table and chairs.
- Central heating and electricity costs are included in the rental
- Free Wi-Fi
- This property is ideally located for those wishing to be in walking distance of all amenities
- Cots and high chairs available for a small hire charge, request on booking
- No pets permitted
- No smoking
Distance to beach – 50 yards
Distance to supermarket – 350 yards
Nearest Pub/Restaurant – 60 yards
Distance to cinema – 700 yards
Nearest Train Station – 8 miles (Saxmundham)
Nearest Airports – 1hr 30 mins from Stansted Airport
1hr 10 mins from Norwich Airport
Bedroom 11 King Bed
Bedroom 22 Single Beds
Bedroom 31 Single Bed
Central location is excellent for sea and town. Would definitely stay again.
Alice – November 2019
‘Dream seaside rental Waterfront cottage’. Superb service couldn’t be faulted in any way.
Waterfront cottage couldn’t be better situated for the beach and the high st. Literally round the corner.
The cottage has everything you might need for your stay. It is tastefully decorated and very clean.
My teenage boys and I stayed for a memorable weekend for walks, coffee on the high street, pub lunches and dinner in a local restaurant.
Jan Dennes, Tring – July 2019
Prices Per Week
Prices shown above are for a seven night stay. For a part week stay (up to four nights) the charge is 75% of the weekly rate.