The following services are included in the cost of your rental property:
- Bed Linen
- Heating – Gas or Electricity
- Free Wi-Fi
For stays of more than a week a weekly housekeeping service and linen change is provided.
Arrival – Your cottage is available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival. Keys will be issued to you on your arrival at the property or left in the key safe. Guests will be notified of the key safe code before arrival.
Departure – 10.00am on the last day, please leave the property keys in the key safe.
Early Check In – An early check in of 2.00pm can be arranged from £10. Please note that all early check in’s are subject to availability. Please contact a member of our team for more information.
Late Check Out – A late check out of Midday can be arranged from £10. Please note that all late check out’s are subject to availability. Please contact a member of our team for more information.
Cots and Highchairs – Cots and Highchairs can be provided by Aldeburgh Coastal Cottages for £6 per item and will be in the property for your arrival. Only a bottom sheet will be provided for a cot.
Booking Fee – A booking fee of £25.00 will be applied to each property booked.
- A guide to each property explaining its facilities will be available for you on arrival. It will also contain information including: local shops, restaurants, the best beaches and interesting things to do in the area.
- Aldeburgh Coastal Cottages can provide you with a welcome pack ready for your arrival, so you can relax and start to enjoy your visit without having to rush to the shops first – please speak to a member of our team for more information.
- Bespoke Services – Whether you require help with a grocery delivery, daily housekeeping service, restaurant reservation, qualified child minder, dog sitter or someone to prepare and cook a special meal we are the holiday lettings company who can provide all of this and more
- Visit our Unique Experiences page for more information of what Aldeburgh Coastal Cottages can offer you and your guests during your stay.
For our full booking details please see our Terms and Conditions. If you have any other questions or queries regarding any of the above information, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our team on 01728 830250 who will be pleased to assist you.