BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Arrival – Your cottage is available from 4pm on the day of arrival. Keys will be issued to you on your arrival at the property or left in the key safe. Guests will be notified of the key safe code 24 hours before arrival.
Departure – 10am on the last day, keys should be left in the key safe
1. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total rent is payable on booking your holiday cottageÂ and the balance is to be received by us one month before arrival. Reservations made less than a month before arrival must pay the total rental on booking. Booking conditions apply to all guests.
2. In the event of cancellation, after payment of the full rent, no refund is applicable butÂ all attempts will be made to try to reallocate the reservation. Guests are strongly advised to take out holiday insuranceÂ to cover such cancellations, accidental damage to the property and medical and emergency expenses.
3. Gas,Electricity and services are included in the rental.
4. Bed linen and towels are supplied. For guests staying more than one week we provide a housekeeping service and replace linen on a weekly basis.
5. The property may not accommodate more than the maximum numbers of persons, as advertised.
6. Where pets are permitted, please ensure that they are well behaved and not left unattended for long periods of time. We reserve the right to enter properties if necessary, and you as the pet owner are responsible for removing any evidence of your pet. Charges will be made for any damage or for extra cleaning after departure.
Please show consideration for the following guests visiting after you departure.
7. Please check on leaving that all personal belongings have been removed from the property.
8. The owner/agent is not responsible for cycles brought onto the premises.
9. If a telephone is provided, the guest will be responsible for paying for all calls as specified by the owner. Some cottages have a telephone which is for incoming calls only.
10. If the property owner is prevented by circumstances beyond their control from making the property available and cannot provide a suitable alternative they will refund all monies that have beenÂ paid by you.
11. Neither the property owner nor agent accepts responsibility for loss or damage to belongings, nor injury or accident, which the guest or any of his party may incur or experience.
12. The guest undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures and effects in good repair as at the commencement of the rental period and shall pay to the agent, prior to departure, the full value of any part of the premises, furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects so destroyed or damaged. Breakages and damage should be reported as soon as possible. On departure the cottage should be left clean and tidy. All rubbish and any chemicalsÂ should be removed and the dishwasher left empty. Charges may be made forÂ properties left in a poor condition.
13. Smoking â€“ In accordance with current legislation smoking is not permitted inside any of the properties. Smoking is permitted outside the property but please remove all evidence before departure.
14. Website accuracy â€“ The content of our website has been prepared in good faith. We will inform you of any significant changes at the time of booking or as soon as possible if you have already booked, but shall not be liable for any minor or insignificant inaccuracy in descriptions or information.
15. We act as letting agents for the properties. Whilst we always try to ensure that the properties are well maintained and equipped, the ultimate responsibility rests with the owners. In the rare instance guests have a complaint they should inform us as soon as possible and every attempt will be made to rectify the problem. If this is not possible we will relay the complaint to the owner for instructions.
16.1 We may use your data to update you on our products. Please advise us if you would like your personal details to be removed from our database after your holiday.
17. The contracting parties are the owners and the guest, not the letting agent.