Booking Terms & Conditions
***Should you be concerned about your reservation due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19 please contact us to discuss this further on 01728 830250 as alternative arrangements can be made***
Time of arrival – the property will be available to guests from 4.00pm on the day of arrival. A key will be issued to you on arrival or will be found in a key safe. The code for such key will be notified to you prior to your arrival.
Time of departure – guests are asked to leave the property by 10.00am. This may be extended by prior agreement. Keys must be returned to the key safe.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total rent is payable on booking your holiday cottage with the balance to be received in full by Aldeburgh Coastal Cottage no less than 30 days before the date of occupancy. Bookings made less than 30 days before the anticipated date of arrival must be paid for in full. Booking conditions apply equally to all guests.
- In the event of cancellation after payment of the full rent, no refund will be automatically payable. However, best attempts will be made to try to reallocate the reservation. Guests are strongly advised to take out holiday insurance to cover such cancellations, accidental damage to the property and medical and emergency expenses.
- Gas and electricity consumption and any other utility services are included in the rental.
- Bed linen and towels are supplied. For guests staying more than one week we provide a housekeeping service and replace linen on a weekly basis.
- The property may not accommodate more than the maximum numbers of persons, as advertised.
- Where pets are permitted, please ensure that they are well behaved and not left unattended for long periods. We reserve the right to enter properties if necessary, and you as the pet owner are responsible for removing any evidence of your pet. Charges will be made for any damage or for extra cleaning after departure.
Please show consideration for the guests visiting the property after your departure.
- Please check on leaving that all personal belongings have been removed from the property.
- The owner/agent is not responsible for cycles brought onto the premises.
- If a telephone is provided, the guest will be responsible for paying for all calls as specified by the owner. Some cottages have a telephone which is for incoming calls only.
- If the property owner is prevented by circumstances beyond their control from making the property available and cannot provide a suitable alternative they will refund all monies that have been paid by the party making the booking.
- Neither the property owner nor the agent accept responsibility for loss or damage to belongings, nor injury or accident, which the guest or any of his party may incur or experience.
- The guest undertakes to keep the premises and all furniture, fixtures and effects in good repair as at the commencement of the rental period and shall pay to the agent, prior to departure, the full value of any part of the premises, furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects so destroyed or damaged. Breakages and damage should be reported as soon as possible. On departure the cottage should be left clean and tidy. All rubbish and any chemicals should be removed, and the dishwasher left empty. Charges may be made for properties left in a poor condition.
- Smoking in accordance with current legislation is not permitted inside any of the properties. Smoking is permitted outside the property but please remove all evidence before departure.
- Website accuracy: The content of our website has been prepared in good faith. We will inform you of any significant changes at the time of booking or as soon as possible if you have already booked but shall not be liable for any minor or insignificant inaccuracy in descriptions or information.
- Aldeburgh Coastal Cottages act as letting agents for the properties. Whilst we always try to ensure that the properties are well maintained and equipped, the ultimate responsibility rests with the owners. In the rare instance guests have a complaint they should inform us as soon as possible and every attempt will be made to rectify the problem. If this is not possible Aldeburgh Coastal Cottages will relay the complaint to the owner for instructions.
- You will be asked on booking if you give your consent for us to contact you after your stay with us. If you do not wish us to contact you please let the team member taking your booking know who can amend your marketing preferences on our booking system.
- The only contracting parties are the property owner and the party making the booking. Aldeburgh Coastal Cottages do not feature as a party to the contract.
VAT Reg No: 225 4579 00