Let Your Property with Aldeburgh Coastal Cottages
Do you own a property on the beautiful Suffolk coast or in the surrounding areas? Are you considering letting your property but don’t want the hassle of doing it yourselves? Our team of holiday letting experts are here to help to make letting your property a success.
If you decide to let your property through Aldeburgh Coastal Cottages we will showcase your property to a range of different audiences and potential customers through our own website, national and international accommodation websites including Booking.com, Airbnb, Homeaway etc.
What can we offer you?
Local team – all members of our team are local people with cumulatively over 30 years’ experience in the hospitality sector. They will offer you friendly and professional advice to guide you through the process of letting your property
Expert marketing – our team will ensure your property is published in all the right places. Your property will be managed by our team to ensure your property can be found on popular search engines as well as being promoted on all our social media outlets and our newly redesigned website.
Full property management service – we will take care of everything for you. Our service includes:
- Initial assessment, including proposals as to how to make your property ready for letting (if required)
- High quality photographs and property description
- Managing of reservations
- Arrangements to meet and greet guests on their arrival, whenever possible
- Key handover
- Availability on call twenty four hours a day (if necessary) to deal with any problems that might arise during guests occupancy
- A thorough clean of your property once guests have vacated, including changing of all linen and towels and replenishing of consumable items
- Gardening and property maintenance services are available
Your own property manager – you will be looked after exclusively by your own property manager who is always on hand to answer any questions or queries you may have.
Regular payments – you will receive monthly statements with payments being made by bank transfer. We pay our owners in advance of bookings, once we receive the deposit your payment will follow.
Stay in control – handy owner log-in to manage your bookings (and maybe book some time for yourself in your property!)
Feedback – Aldeburgh Coastal Cottages recognise that feedback is vital to the maintenance of the high standards expected by property owners. We measure guest satisfaction via Feefo, where our current rating is 4.7 out of 5.0, which we aim to sustain or better.
For an informal discussion concerning your property please contact Angela Young on 01728 830250 or email@example.com who will be pleased to discuss all options.