Here at Aldeburgh Coastal Cottages we know that your dog is part of the family so bring it along on your holiday to enjoy the fantastic walks this beautiful coastline can offer. We have a selection of dog friendly holiday cottages and properties to offer you and our team would be delighted to find the perfect one for you and your dog.
Here in Suffolk the perfect dog walks include tranquil forests, gentle river walks and wide-open heathland. Why not end your walk at one of our local dog friendly pubs? The Ship at Dunwich has a large garden for your dog to enjoy whilst you dine al fresco or they can join you inside in the bar or conservatory.
Our beautiful beaches that allow dogs include:
- Sizewell Beach – This beach boasts a fabulous coastline whichever direction you decide to walk. It also has a beach café at which you and your dog can both enjoy a welcome rest after a long walk along the shoreline.
- Aldeburgh – Just to the North of Aldeburgh there is a mile of wide, dog-friendly shingle beach that runs alongside the path stretching from Aldeburgh to Thorpeness.
- Shingle Street – This is one of Suffolk’s most unspoilt beaches and with no seasonal restrictions for dogs, this pebble beach is a haven for dog walkers.
- Blackshore, Southwold – Fabulous whether low or high tide, and with amazing views of the Lighthouse atop of the town’s skyline this beach is a must for dog walkers visiting the area.
Please note that a small charge of £20 per dog will be added to your booking.
Weeping Willow – Three Tuns Apartments,
- Peaceful countryside location
- 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom
- TV and Wi-Fi
- Ample parking space
- Ideal romantic cottage for couples
- Dog friendly