The Old Stables – East Green Farm Cottages, Kelsale, Saxmundham
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Free Parking
- Does not allow Pets
- Open Fire/Woodburner
- Rural Location
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- A place to escape and enjoy the countryside
- Use of heated swimming pool (May – mid September) and tennis court (all year round)
- Safe outdoor play area for the children
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- TV and Wi-Fi
- Parking available for three cars
- Enclosed garden with patio furniture and BBQ
The single-storey Old Stables is converted to a high standard and is spacious and light with large barn windows overlooking the tennis court. There is a south-facing front terrace and a large back garden and terrace, with garden furniture and BBQ, accessed from terrace doors in the kitchen.
The sitting room, dining area and fully fitted kitchen is open plan and although centrally heated also offers a wood-burning stove making it extra cosy in winter.
East Green Farm Cottages are fabulous group of five converted barns tucked away in the Suffolk countryside.
Close to the well-known seaside towns of Southwold and Aldeburgh and just a few miles from the beautiful heritage coast with beaches and outstanding walks. These eco-friendly cottages are set in thirteen acres of paddocks and meadows with tennis court available all year round (please bring your own rackets and balls) and outdoor heated swimming pool (available May – mid September from 9.00am – 5.30pm) The properties offer peace and tranquillity and a safe play area for children to roam free while adults can relax and unwind.
Single storey accommodation
Open Plan Sitting/Kitchen/Dining Room: Wood burning stove, TV/freeview, comfy sofas and rocking chair. Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven and hob, microwave, large fridge/freezer and washing machine
Master bedroom: Double bed
Bedroom 2: Twin beds
Bedroom 3: Twin beds
Family Bathroom: Bath with overhead shower, WC, washbasin
Bathroom 2: Shower room
- A south facing front terrace and a large back garden and terrace with furniture and BBQ
- Swimming pool: The outdoor heated pool is open 9.00am -5.30pm each day May to mid September to relax and enjoy. For safety reasons we do ask that all children and teenager under 14 are supervised by an adult at all times
- The tennis court is open all year round. Please don’t forget to bring rackets, balls and appropriate trainers
- Safe outdoor play area for the children to enjoy while the adult relax
- Central heating and electricity charges are included in the rental cost
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking for three cars
- Cots and high chairs available for a small hire charge, request on booking
- No smoking
Distance to beach – 6.5 miles approx
Distance to supermarket – 2.8 miles
Nearest Pub/Restaurant – 2.7 miles
Nearest Train Station – 4 miles
Nearest Airports – 1hr 30 mins from Stansted Airport
1hr 10 mins from Norwich Airport
Bedroom 11 Double Bed
Bedroom 22 Single Beds
Bedroom 32 Single Beds
Lovely clean accommodation in a beautiful setting. This is a lovely cottage which was exceptionally well equipped for 6 people. It was well maintained throughout and the setting was beautiful with some lovely personal outside space. The pool area was particularly inviting.
Camper – October 2021
Lovely location, fun for the adults and kids, easy access to the beach. Thanks! Beautiful place, we had a lovely time, thanks 🙂
Will – July 2021
Lovely spacious property with great safe garden and super pool
Sian – June 2021
We visited as a group of 6 friends and had a great time: great location (15mins to Southwold and 10mins taxi to The Chequers in Friston for great food and drinks), really spacious, and a great pool especially with the great weather we had. Would definitely recommend for a group like us, or a family. Thanks Lisa!
Paul – June 2021
East Green Cottages is an ideal place to take a family of all age groups. Many facilities including a very attractive swimming pool , a well maintained tennis court, a children’s play area, all surrounded by extensive grounds in the heart of the Suffolk countryside. So peaceful, and within easy reach of the coast. We have been coming here for years.
John Roach – August 2019
Prices Per Week
Prices shown above are for a seven night stay. For a part week stay (up to four nights) the charge is 75% of the weekly rate.