The Dairy – East Green Farm Cottages, Kelsale, Saxmundham
- Sleeps 6
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Free Parking
- Does not allow Pets
- Rural Location
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- A place to escape and enjoy the countryside
- Use of heated swimming pool (May – mid September) and tennis court (all year round)
- Safe outdoor play area for the children
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- TV and Wi-Fi
- Parking available for three cars
- Enclosed garden with patio furniture and BBQ
Spacious, light and converted to a high standard, The Dairy is a two-storey converted barn with large barn windows overlooking the tennis court with the pond beyond. The south-facing terrace and large garden are accessed through expansive glass doors leading from the open plan kitchen and sitting room. The terrace offers garden furniture and a BBQ.
The sitting room, dining room and kitchen are an open plan bright and spacious large room. A light and airy atmosphere is produced by a further two windows on either side of the sitting room and kitchen.
East Green Farm Cottages are fabulous group of five converted barns tucked away in the Suffolk countryside.
Close to the well-known seaside towns of Southwold and Aldeburgh and just a few miles from the beautiful heritage coast with beaches and outstanding walks. These eco-friendly cottages are set in thirteen acres of paddocks and meadows with tennis court available all year round (please bring your own rackets and balls) and outdoor heated swimming pool (available May – mid September from 9.00am – 5.30pm) The properties offer peace and tranquillity and a safe play area for children to roam free while adults can relax and unwind.
Two storey accommodation
Open Plan Sitting/Kitchen/Dining Room: TV/freeview, comfy sofas and chairs. Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven, hob, microwave, large fridge/freezer, washing machine
Master bedroom: Double bed
En-Suite to Master bedroom: Shower, WC, washbasin
Bedroom 2: Twin beds
Bedroom 3: Twin beds
Family Bathroom: Bath, WC, washbasin
- South-facing terrace and large garden with garden furniture and BBQ
- Swimming pool: The outdoor heated pool is open 9.00am -5.30pm each day May to mid September to relax and enjoy. For safety reasons we do ask that all children and teenager under 14 are supervised by an adult at all times
- The tennis court is open all year round. Please don’t forget to bring rackets, balls and appropriate trainers
- Safe outdoor play area for the children to enjoy while the adults relax
- Heating and electricity charges are included in the rental cost
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking for three cars
- Cots and high chairs available for a small hire charge, request on booking
- No smoking
Distance to beach – 6.5 miles approx
Distance to supermarket – 2.8 miles
Nearest Pub/Restaurant – 2.7 miles
Nearest Train Station – 4 miles
Nearest Airports – 1hr 30 mins from Stansted Airport
1hr 10 mins from Norwich Airport
En Suite1 Double Bed
Bedroom 22 Single Beds
Bedroom 32 Single Beds
Great accommodation with beautiful tennis court and swimming pool. I would advise having a car as the nearest shops are a 5-10 min drive away. Lovely area, great as a base to explore Thorpeness and Aldeburgh. Will definitely be returning!
Alex – June 2021
Wonderful stay at The Dairy. Great living space with large open plan kitchen/lounge. Tennis court was an added bonus! Easy to find, self check in with key in lock was super clear. Great location too, about half hour drive to local seaside towns. The wifi wasn’t working when we arrived but Emma was quick to sort this out for us.
Laura Thompson – April 2021
Thank you, Claire. It was another perfect stay. Very relaxing. We’ll be back, I’m sure!”
Yuki Finch – November 2019
Prices Per Week
Prices shown above are for a seven night stay. For a part week stay (up to four nights) the charge is 75% of the weekly rate.