Gardeners Cottage – East Green Farm Cottages, Kelsale, Saxmundham
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Free Parking
- Does not allow Pets
- Rural Location
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- A place to escape and enjoy the countryside
- Use of heated swimming pool (May – mid September) and tennis court (all year round)
- Safe outdoor play area for the children
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- TV and Wi-Fi
- Parking available
- Enclosed garden with patio furniture and BBQ
Gardeners Cottage is a delightful south-facing single-storey barn converted to a high standard sleeping four guests with views over meadows and paddocks.
The bright open plan sitting room offers a TV with Freeview, comfy sofas and a fully fitted kitchen. The large south facing terrace doors lead off the living area on to a small enclosed garden and terrace with garden furniture and BBQ.
East Green Farm Cottages are a fabulous group of five converted barns tucked away in the Suffolk countryside.
Close to the well-known seaside towns of Southwold and Aldeburgh and just a few miles from the beautiful heritage coast with beaches and outstanding walks. These eco-friendly cottages are set in thirteen acres of paddocks and meadows with a tennis court available all year round (please bring your own rackets and balls) and outdoor heated swimming pool (available May – September from 9.00am – 5.30pm) The properties offer peace and tranquillity and a safe play area for children to roam free while adults can relax and unwind.
One storey accommodation
Open Plan Sitting/Kitchen/Dining Room: TV/Freeview, comfy sofas and a fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven and hob, microwave, under counter fridge with ice box and washing machine
Master bedroom: Double bed
En-Suite to Master bedroom: Shower, WC, washbasin
Bedroom 2: Twin beds
En-Suite to Bedroom Two: Bath with shower, WC, washbasin
- Small enclosed garden and terrace with garden furniture and BBQ
- Swimming pool: The outdoor heated pool is open 9.00am – 5.30pm each day May to mid September to relax and enjoy. For safety reasons we do ask that all children and teenagers under 14 are supervised by an adult at all times
- The tennis court is open all year round. Please don’t forget to bring rackets, balls and appropriate trainers
- Safe outdoor play area for the children to enjoy while the adults relax
- Heating and electricity charges are included in the rental cost
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Cots and high chairs available for a small hire charge, request on booking
- No smoking
Distance to beach – 6.5 miles approx.
Distance to supermarket – 2.8 miles
Nearest Pub/Restaurant – 2.7 miles
Nearest Train Station – 4 miles
Nearest Airports – 1hr 30 mins from Stansted Airport
1hr 10 mins from Norwich Airport
En Suite1 Double Bed
En Suite2 Single Beds
We had a lovely week thank you, the cottage was just what we needed and the kids had a great time. The pool and play park were very much enjoyed by all!
Martina Lalbeharry – July 2019
Prices Per Week
Prices shown above are for a seven night stay. For a part week stay (up to four nights) the charge is 75% of the weekly rate.