- Sleeps 2
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 1
- Lake View
- Free Parking
- Pets Welcome
- Close to Pub
- Close to Beach
- Fabulous location overlooking Thorpeness Meare
- Village location and close to all amenities
- Only a minute walk to Thorpeness Beach
- Freesat TV, Blu-ray player, Wi-Fi
- Disabled-friendly apartment
- Allocated parking space
Situated in one of the most stunning locations overlooking Thorpeness Meare, ‘Regatta’ is a modern studio style apartment, tastefully furnished to a very high standard. The apartment is a stone’s throw from the beach and it’s a short walk to a vibrant pub restaurant and to a famous golf course (designed by the legendary James Braid) also offering bar snacks and restaurant meals. Aldeburgh (for other eating and drinking options, including excellent fish and chips) is a 30-40 minute walk along the beach. ‘Regatta’ is a perfect retreat for couples looking to relax and enjoy the beauty of the enchanting Suffolk coast or for a corporate guest looking for long or short term business stays.
Single storey accommodation
Kitchenette: Combi microwave oven, ceramic hob, fridge/freezer compartment, toaster, kettle. Ideal for preparing light meals.
Living/Dining Area: Open plan living/dining/kitchen area. Flatscreen TV, and Wi-Fi. A dining table with four chairs. French doors lead from the living area to the balcony/terrace overlooking Thorpeness Meare
Sleeping Area: Although a studio apartment, the sleeping area is separated from the sitting/dining area by a partitioned wall. There is a king size bed, dressing table, walk-in wardrobe with chest of drawers
Bathroom: Walk in shower, WC, washbasin, heated towel rail
- Raised ground floor apartment, disabled-friendly with a gently sloping access ramp
- West facing balcony/terrace overlooking Thorpeness Meare with a bistro style table, two chairs
- Central heating and electricity included in the rental
- Free Wi-Fi
- An allocated parking space right next to the apartment in the adjacent car park
- Sunlight streaming in from the south and west facing windows is a bonus but blackout blinds will ensure a good night’s sleep
- There is a communal laundry room fitted with a washing machine and tumble dryer
- One well-behaved small/medium dog allowed
- There is to be no smoking inside the property
- The low-key on-site café offers modern brasserie style meals and creates a quiet holiday vibe
Distance to Beach – 1 minute walk away
Nearest Supermarket – 2 Miles
Nearest Pub – 4 minutes’ walk away
Nearest café – On-site
Nearest Train Station – 5 miles (Saxmundham)
Nearest Airports – 1hr 30 mins from Stansted Airport
1hr 20 mins from Norwich Airport
Bedroom 11 King Bed
This is our 3rd stay at Regatta. The apartment is in a brilliant location overlooking The Meare. Allocated parking, extremely clean, well equipped and comfortable. We look forward to every visit and have never been disappointed. The agents were kind enough to ring us to say the apartment was ready a couple of hours before the expected time of arrival, and a minor problem with the tv was very promptly dealt with by their friendly maintenance man. We shall definitely be back.
Suzanne F – November 2021
Local pub and cafe. Lovely village with easy access to beach and convenient for easy walk to Aldeburgh.
Patrick – September 2021
Lovely accommodation in a great location.
Nathan – September 2021
Prices Per Week
Prices shown above are for a seven night stay. For a part week stay (up to four nights) the charge is 75% of the weekly rate.