Aldeburgh Coastal Cottages are delighted to offer a wonderful selection of self catering holiday cottages and houses for your enjoyment. Whether you are looking for a romantic break for two or a large family holiday we have something to suit you.
Aldeburgh is a town situated on the River Alde on the stunning Suffolk Heritage Coast. It is famous for the annual Aldeburgh Festival, which takes place nearby at Snape Maltings – home to the renowned composer Benjamin Britten. Aldeburgh also hosts a carnival which takes place annually over a long weekend in August. It includes a funfair, mini-marathon, carnival procession, military band and fireworks display.
Whilst in Aldeburgh, make sure you visit the lifeboat station, Moot Hall, Martello Tower, buy fresh fish from the fishermen’s huts on the beach and do not forget to try the famous fish and chip shop.
- Ideal location close to beach, restaurants and shops
- Two minutes walk to Aldeburgh beach
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Ideal romantic cottage for couples
- TV, DVD, Wi-Fi
- South facing garden with patio furniture
- Private parking space at rear
Little Tern Cottage,
- Ideal location close to Aldeburgh beach, local restaurants and shops
- Two minutes’ walk to Aldeburgh beach
- 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Flatscreen TV, DVD, Wi-Fi
- Enclosed courtyard garden with patio furniture and BBQ
- Pet friendly
- Ideal cottage for couples or small families