3 Hazelwood, Friston, near Aldeburgh
- Sleeps 4
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2
- Free Parking
- Does not allow Pets
- Rural Location
- Rural location two miles from Aldeburgh beach
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Perfect for nature lovers
- Parking available
- TV, DVD, iPod dock, Wi-Fi
Situated two miles from Aldeburgh beach, in delightful countryside, this tastefully furnished property is surrounded by open fields. It enjoys glorious sunrises and sunsets, making it ideal for al fresco meals. An ideal holiday cottage for those wishing to be close to RSPB Minsmere, Snape Maltings and Aldeburgh Golf Course.
Two storey accommodation
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: Washer/dryer, microwave, oven, hob, fridge/freezer, French doors leading to front patio
Sitting Room/Dining Room: Large sitting room with satellite TV, flat screen TV, DVD player, dining facilities and door leading to a patio area at the back of the house
Bathroom 1: Shower, WC, washbasin
Master bedroom: Super king size bed (can be twin beds) with views over open fields
Bedroom 2: King size bed
Bathroom: Bath with overhead shower, WC, washbasin
- Two patio areas with table, chairs and sun loungers.
- To the front of the cottage there is private patio and to the rear a patio with a large communal garden.
- Oil fired central heating and electricity charges are included in the rental cost
- Free Wi-Fi
- This property is part of a large converted barn
- Cots and high chairs available for a small hire charge, request on booking
- No pets permitted
- No smoking
Distance to beach – 2 miles approx
Distance to supermarket – 1.5 miles
Nearest Pub/Restaurant – 1.5 miles
Nearest Train Station – 5 miles
Nearest Airports – 1hr 30 mins from Stansted Airport
1hr 10 mins from Norwich Airport.
Bedroom 11 Super King Bed
can be twinned
Bedroom 21 King Bed
Prices Per Week
Prices shown above are for a seven night stay. For a part week stay (up to four nights) the charge is 75% of the weekly rate.