- Sleeps 14
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 5
- Sea View
- Pets Welcome
- Close to Pub
- Close to Shop
- Open Fire/Woodburner
- Beach location with stunning sea views
- 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
- Large terrace overlooking the sea
- Enclosed patio area with patio furniture and BBQ
- Open fire
- Views over the town and the Alde estuary
- Freeview TV, DVD, Wi- Fi
This impressive six bedroom and five bathroom holiday home boasts some of the best sea views in Aldeburgh, Suffolk.
With spacious living accommodation, two kitchens and two sitting rooms, Gunfleet is a large self-catering holiday house ideal for family gatherings or two families looking for separate accommodation. The top floor of the house is comprised of a sitting room, en-suite bathroom and two balconies overlooking the sea and the River Alde.
Finished to a high standard and with the owner’s art on display in many of the rooms, the house has a surprise around every corner.
Four storey accommodation
Lower Ground Floor
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Rayburn, Hob, Fridge/Freezer
Sitting Room/Dining Room: Freeview TV, Flat screen TV, DVD player, Dining table and patio doors leading to patio area with BBQ
Master bedroom: Double bed and bunk beds
Bathroom 1: Bath, Shower, WC, Washbasin
Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with en-suite
Bathroom 2: En-Suite with Bath with over head shower, WC and Washbasin
Bedroom 3: Small double
Sitting Room: Large sitting room with open fire, flat screen TV, DVD player and large bay window with views out to sea
Kitchen/Dining Area: Dishwasher, Oven, Hob, Fridge/freezer. The dining tables in the main sitting room can accommodate 14 guests.
Cloakroom: Washbasin and WC
Bedroom 4: This master bedroom has a beautiful king size bed and a seating area in the large bay window with fabulous views out to the sea. It has an en-suite bathroom with a bath, shower, washbasin, WC and patio doors out to a balcony.
Bedroom 5: The second bedroom of the property has a king size bed and stunning views over the marshes of Aldeburgh.
Family Bathroom: Shower, Bath, Washbasin, WC
Art Studio: Sitting room with Freeview TV. French doors lead to a balcony overlooking the sea at the front and to the rear, a balcony giving panoramic views of the River Alde estuary and a birds eye view of the town of Aldeburgh
Bedroom 6: Double bed with en-suite shower, washbasin and WC
- Large terrace with patio table and chairs.
- Stunning sea views
- Enclosed private courtyard garden at the rear of the house with table and chairs and BBQ
- Gas central heating and electricity included in the rental
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is available at the front of property
- This property is ideally located for those wishing to be in walking distance of all amenities
- Cots and high chairs available for a small hire charge, request on booking
- Pet friendly – pets only allowed on the lower ground floor
- No smoking inside the house
Distance to beach – 0.0 Yards
Nearest Supermarket – 450 yards
Nearest Pub/Restaurant – 20 Yards
Nearest Train Station – 8 miles (Saxmundham)
Nearest Airports – 1hr 30 mins from Stansted Airport. 1hr 10 mins from Norwich Airport.
Bedroom 11 Double Bed
1 Bunk Bed
En Suite1 Double Bed
Bedroom 31 Double Bed
En Suite1 King Bed
Bedroom 51 King Bed
En Suite1 Double Bed
Prices Per Week
Prices shown above are for a seven night stay. For a part week stay (up to four nights) the charge is 75% of the weekly rate.